TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. If you wish to make a change to your order please send us an email at login to your online account or send us an email.
2. If you order the day before your delivery day the cut off time for receiving your pasta the next day is 12pm the day before.
3. By joining Nonna Tonda you understand that we offer an ongoing weekly delivery service. If you ever want to skip a delivery please use your online calendar or email us at email@example.com. We need 1 days notice from your delivery day.
4. If you recommend a friend to Nonna Tonda and they sign up using your friend code you will receive your next delivery free of charge. Your code is limited to 1 use. Nonna Tonda reserves the right to change the offer at any time, but will honour previous code redemptions in these cases.
5. You’ll receive your delivers from a Nonna Tonda refrigerated van or coolbox cargo bike. We don’t guarantee delivery times however will try our best to get to you between 9am and 6pm.
6. Of course, we wouldn’t want you to, but if you would like to cancel please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 3976 8316.
Your data will be held by Nonna Tonda and we are the Data Controller. We respect privacy and this policy explains our commitment to protecting your personal information.
Whenever you provide us with personal information it is our legal duty to use it in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including GDPR and applicable data protection legislation. Our lawful bases for processing include: by contract (when you sign up to our service), consent (when you give us your permission to contact you for marketing purposes), in compliance with a legal obligation or legitimate interests (except where your rights, freedoms and interests are overridden)
It is possible to view our site without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to order from us.
Personal information: We'll only ever ask for personal information from you in order to provide our service to you. And we'll only collect information where it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. For example, we will ask for your name, email and physical address, telephone number and payment card details when you register with us or place an order.
We use your name and contact details for delivery and billing purposes and also to contact you relating to customer service issues. If you default on payments, we may disclose your relevant details to debt collection agencies.
Whilst we use carefully selected parties to help us to manage your details, we will never share or sell your personal information for their marketing purposes without your permission. These parties include IT, marketing and delivery service providers and we assess their compliance to best practice data processes regularly. Some organisations which provide services to us may transfer data outside of the European Union (EU) but we’ll only allow this if your data is adequately protected.